361 Hamilton St
San Francisco, CA 94134
361 Hamilton St
San Francisco, CA 94134
Offered at $1,595,000
Stylishly remodeled 3BR/2BA home with STUNNING BAY views and beautifully landscaped backyard and outdoor deck! The main level of the home (1125 sq ft apprx) has an elegant open kitchen, dining and living area with panoramic views. The renovated modern kitchen features quartz counters, built-in island with breakfast bar for casual dining, new cabinetry with LED lights, stainless steel appliances, french door refrigerator, built-in microwave and gas range. Enjoy 2 expansive light-filled bedrooms and a fully renovated contemporary bathroom with quartz double sink vanity, custom spa-like shower and porcelain tile. The lower level (560 sq ft apprx) with a private entrance opens to a family room, gigantic bedroom and full remodeled bathroom. Entertain guests on the large outdoor deck and backyard w ample space for a lush produce garden/bbq! This one-of-a-kind, conveniently located Portola home has new electrical/plumbing, 2 car garage, new washer/drying, security system, refinished Oak hardwood floors and recessed lighting. Close to 101/280/MUNI. Just blocks from San Bruno Ave shopping/restaurants/cafes, John McLaren Park, Palega Playground/Rec Center. See List of Upgrades for full renovation list.
For more information and showing schedule, contact Mia Takami | 415.728.2596 | email@example.com
- Stylishly remodeled 3BR/2BA home w STUNNING BAY views & beautifully landscaped backyard & outdoor deck
- Main level (1125SF apprx) has elegant open kitchen, dining & living area w panoramic views
- Modern new kitchen feat quartz counters, built-in island w breakfast bar for casual dining, new cabinetry w LED lights, stainless steel appliances, french door fridge & gas range
- 2 expansive light-filled bedrooms & fully renovated contemporary bathroom w quartz double sink vanity, custom spa-like shower & porcelain tile
- Lower level (560SF apprx) w private entrance opens to a family room, gigantic bedroom & full remodeled bath
- Enjoy a large outdoor deck & backyard, perfect for entertaining w ample space for a lush produce garden & bbq
- This one-of-a-kind, conveniently located Portola home has new electrical/plumbing, 2 car garage, new W/D, sec system, refinished Oak HW floors, recessed lighting
- Approx. 1775 sq ft per tax record
- Blocks from San Bruno Ave shopping/restaurants, John McLaren Park, Palega Playground/Rec Center
- Easy access to public transportation, close to 101 and 280 Highways, MUNI (the 8x will take you to SF downtown within minutes)
- Approximately a 10 minute drive to downtown San Francisco, 15 minutes to the airport and 40 minutes to Palo Alto
Upgrades by Seller:
- Obtain and complete (final) city permits for
electrical, plumbing and building trades.
- Install new shaker style doors and door hardware
- Install barn door on upstairs bath.
- Install new full size rear exit door
- Install new front door – with glass lites.
- Lower fire rated door to lower dwelling area.
- Install new mesh and striker plates on security gate.
- Install new matching oak flooring in kitchen, refinish
flooring in upper dwelling to Light grey finish, floor leveling as necessary
- Install new carpet in lower bedroom
- Install new forced air furnace for upper dwelling.
- Install new wall heater in lower bedroom.
- Update plumbing waste to current code in kitchen and baths.
- New laundry hard pipe venting to exterior
- Remodel upper bath to double vanity, shower w custom glass,
custom wainscoting and trim, new toilet, tile floor,
medicine cabinets (2), hardware.
- Remodel lower bath with new shower enclosure, toilet,
flooring, trim, hardware, vanity, medicine cabinet.
- Install new Milgard Tuscany white vinyl windows
in upstairs bedrooms, living, dining, kitchen
and lower bedroom.
- Dual pane with low e glass.
- Install new 100 amp electric breaker panel and breakers.
- Run new circuits throughout dwelling, baths and kitchen
for code compliance.
- Run new wiring for grounded outlets.
- Install wired boxes for fire alarms connecting upper
and lower dwellings.
- Install all new switches and outlets.
- Install new lighting.
- New bath fans (2)
- Install new electric garage door opener
- Install Under cabinet lighting.
- New doorbell, gate switch.
- New Laundry electrical service.
- Install recessed lighting in kitchen.
- Install new laundry sink.
- Install new service for washer/ dryer
- Install stackable washer dryer
- Install new water heater
- Reconfigure/Install new white shaker kitchen cabinets,
glass inset doors(2), kitchen island.
- New appliances:fFridge sink disposal, dishwasher
pro model gas stove.
- High Arc Pull down faucet.
- White Blanco style quartz kitchen tops.
- Microwave vent hood.
NEIGHBORHOOD / AMENITIES
Portola has a small town feel that provides a sophisticated charm, convenient location, amazing views and green space. Stroll along vibrant San Bruno Ave which is filled with bakeries, boutique shopping, cafes and restaurants. Enjoy outdoor activities, hiking and biking trails. Just steps from neighborhood favorites such as John McLaren Park, Palega Playground, Recreation Center and Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Down the avenue, you will also find a Safeway, Walgreens and Grocery Outlet. Easy access to public transportation, close to 101 and 280 Highways, MUNI (the 8x will take you to SF downtown within minutes). Approximately a 10 minute drive to downtown San Francisco, 15 minutes to the airport and 40 minutes to Palo Alto.